To make these 3-ingredient banana oat cookies, simply ash a banana, add some oats and some chocolate chips, done. It's as easy as that. The perfect gluten free and vegan snack (or breakfast) ready in less than 20 minutes!
3-Ingredient Banana Oat Cookies
- 2 ripe bananas the riper the bananas, the sweeter the cookies
- 130 g gluten free rolled oats
- 30 g chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel the bananas. Blend them in a food processor or simply mash them with a fork.
- Add the ground oat and the chocolate chips to the mashed bananas and combine.
- With a spoon, gently place little heaps of batter on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes at 180°C.