You can't go wrong with this savory tomato and pesto tart! This recipe requires only 3 ingredients and a preparation time of 10minutes. Perfect for busy weeknights or quick lunches!
More effortless oven recipe here
Savory Tomato & Pesto Tart
You can't go wrong with this savory tomato and pesto tart! This recipe requires only 3 ingredients and a preparation time of 10minutes. Perfect for busy weeknights or quick lunches!Print Pin
- 1 gluten free shortcrust pastry or gluten free pizza dough
- 4-5 tomatoes depending on the size
- 3-4 tablespoon vegan pesto
- 1 drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- 1 handful arugula
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them into slices.
- Unroll the shortcrust pastry and place it in a quiche pan or any other round dish. Prick the bottom of the dough with a fork.
- Spread the pesto on the dough. Top with the tomato slices.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180°C (or according to the instructions on the packaging of the shortcrust pastry).
- Take the tart out of the oven. Make sure the dough is more or less crispy underneath. If it is not the case, bake it for a few more minutes.
- If desired, garnish the tomato tart with a little more green pesto, a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and/or arugula.
Leave a rating and comment below! Thank you!Don't forget to mention @cookingwithelo on social media
Did you like this recipe? Let me know!