The easiest and most refreshing couscous salad with mango, tomatoes and cucumber! Comes together in 15 minutes. Perfect for a light lunch on dinner on hot spring and summer days. This dish will also do the trick on busy weeknights. Do not hesitate to prepare larger quantities ahead and take it to work or school!
Light & Refreshing Couscous Salad
The easiest and most refreshing couscous salad with mango, tomatoes and cucumber! Comes together in 15 minutes. Perfect for a light lunch on dinner on hot spring and summer days!Print Pin
Servings: 4 people
- 3 small tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- 1 small mango
- 320 g gluten free couscous* 80/serving
- Juice of 1 lemon The juice of 1 lemon
- A few mint leaves
- ½ spring onion
- Start by preparing the couscous according to the instruction on the packaging. Replace some of the water with the lemon juice.
- Wash, then cut the tomatoes and the cucumber into small dices. Dice the mango as well. Add everything to a large salad bowl.
- Fluff the couscous with a fork and add the fresh ingredients.
- Finally, chop the mint and the spring onion if desired and add them to the salad. Give it a stir. Serve cold.
Notes *If you can't find gluten-free alternatives in supermarkets, I recommend using millet, a gluten free grain.
Leave a rating and comment below! Thank you!Don't forget to mention @cookingwithelo on social media
Did you like this recipe? Let me know!