Cold pasta salad with roasted zucchinis and a creamy avocado mint dressing. Topped with some crushed hazelnuts for some crunch.
Avocado & Mint Pasta Salad
- 400 g gluten free pasta 100 g/serving
- 400 g zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
For the avocado & mint dressing
- 2 avocados
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoon water
- 4 mint stems more for decoration
- 2 handful hazelnuts
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- Boil water for the pasta. Cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Wash, then dice the zucchini.
- Heat a pan with some olive oil. When hot, sauté the zucchini over high heat for several minutes, until golden brown. Then reduce to medium heat and cook for 10 to 12 more minutes.
- In a small blender or food processor, blend the avocados with the mint, the water and the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Crush the hazelnuts with a large knife.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain it and rinse it in cold water. Add the zucchini, the avocado sauce, the crushed hazelnuts to a large bowl and combine. Enjoy cold.
If you tried this recipe or any other recipe from the blog, make sure to let me know how you liked it by rating it and leaving a comment below! Your feedback really matters! Follow me on Instragram, Pinterest and Facebook to never miss a recipe.