Deliciously creamy vegan garlic sauce made with only 4 ingredients! Perfect on pasta, with shrimps or in a baked veggie casserole.
Vegan Garlic Sauce
- 150 g cashews soaked 2h in boiling water
- 150 g water
- 1 head of garlic or ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut off the top of the garlic head and brush it with olive oil. Wrap it in aluminum. Bake it in the oven for 40min at 180°C. Let cool.
- Press the baked garlic out of its skin using your thumb and your forefinger.
- Blend the soaked cashews with 6cloves of baked garlic (or use garlic powder).