- 4 ice cubes
- 1 fl. oz (30 ml) limoncello
- 1 fl. oz (30 ml) lime juice
- 3 fl. oz (90 ml) Prosecco
- 2 fl. oz (60 ml) soda water
- 1 slice of lemon preferably organic
- Mint as garnish
Fill a large wine glass with ice cubes.
Pour in the limoncello and lime juice. Give it a quick stir.
Fill up the glass with Prosecco.
Finish it off with a splash of sparkling water.
Garnish with lemon slices and a mint sprig.
- Always store your bottle of Limoncello in the freezer.
- Place your wine glasses in the freezer for 30 minutes before serving, too.
- Mix your Limoncello Spritz in a large jug if you're hosting a party. You'll need 8 fluid ounces (240 ml) of Limoncello for a bottle of Prosecco. Serve it up quickly to prevent the Prosecco from going flat.
Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Sugar: 13g