- 1 oz (30 ml) passion fruit puree from 2 fresh passion fruits
- 2 oz (60 ml) passion fruit juice
- 1.5 oz (45 ml) apple juice I use cloudy apple juice
- ½ oz (15 ml) vanilla syrup
- A few drops of fresh lime juice
- Ice cubes
- Non-alcoholic sparkling wine optional
Place a small fine-mesh strainer on top of a bowl. Cut a passion fruit in half and scoop out pulp and seeds. Push out as much pulp as possible through the strainer (see step-by-step pictures in post above). Repeat with a second passion fruit if you don't have enough puree.
Pour the passion fruit puree, passion fruit juice, apple juice, vanilla simple syrup and a few drops of lime juice into a cocktail shaker (or Mason jar). Add in some ice cubes.
Seal the shaker or Mason jar and shake it to cool the drink.
Strain the mocktail into a Martini coupe using a cocktail strainer or fine-mesh strainer.
Garnish with half a passion fruit.
- To make passion fruit puree in a blender. Add the pulp and seeds of 8 passion fruits (or more) to a blender. Blitz for a few seconds. You don't want the seeds to be blended too finely. Run it through a fine-mesh strainer and collect the puree. You can store it in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
- Shake, don't stir your cocktail. Shaking is more efficient at cooling a drink than stirring because the liquid is repeatedly in contact with the ice. Since this drink is served without ice, you want it to be ice cold when poured.
- Use a Mason jar if you don't have a cocktail shaker. Alternatively, you can get this affordable cocktail shaker set with an integrated strainer.
- Pornstar Martinis are served with a side of champagne or Prosecco. If you want, you can pour some non-alcoholic sparkling wine into a shot glass to go with your mocktail.
Calories: 114kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 25g