- ½ cup (60 g) rolled oats gluten-free
- ¼ cup (60 ml) strong brewed espresso or cold brew, or instant coffee dissolved in warm water
- ¼ cup (60 ml) plant-based milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- ⅛ teaspoon rum extract optional
- 2-3 tablespoons plant-based yogurt vanilla-flavored
- ½ teaspoon cocoa powder
Add the rolled oats, espresso, plant-based milk, maple syrup and rum extract (if using) to a Mason jar or bowl. Give it a good stir. Close with a lid or cover with film.
Place in the fridge to set overnight or for at least 4 hours.
The next morning, stir in some vanilla-flavored plant-based yogurt. Top with more yogurt and dust with cocoa powder.
- Make several jars of overnight oats ahead for the week. You can store them in the refrigerator for 4 to 5 days.
- If using quick oats, eat the overnight oats within 1 day of making.
Calories: 218kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g