- Ice cubes
- 1 ounce (30 ml) vodka 2 tablespoons
- ½ ounce (15 ml) triple sec* 1 tablespoon
- ½ ounce (15 ml) ginger syrup 1 tablespoon
- 1 ½ ounces (45 ml) lemon juice 2 tablespoons
- 4 ounces (120 ml) ginger ale
- 2 slices of fresh ginger for garnish
Fill a cocktail shaker or Mason jar with ice. Pour in the vodka, ginger syrup and lemon juice. Shake energetically.
Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass that you filled with ice cubes.
Top it off with ginger ale and garnish with a slice of fresh ginger.
- Triple Sec: I like to use Cointreau.
Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Sugar: 21g