- 1 cup (140 g) frozen mango packed
- ¼ cup (60 ml) full-fat coconut milk (see notes)
- 1 orange
- ½ lime
Cut the mango into chunks and place them on a baking sheet that you previously lined with parchment paper. Freeze for at least 8 hours.
Juice the orange and lime.
Add the frozen mango chunks, orange juice, lime juice and coconut milk to a blender.
Start blending on low-medium and gradually increase the speed until perfectly smooth. Serve right away.
- How many mangoes make a cup? You'll need one medium mango (12 ounces) to obtain one cup of mango chunks. A large mango can yield up to 1 and a half cups.
- Keep the full-fat coconut milk at room temperature and shake it vigorously before opening to make sure it's homogenous (you don't want the coconut water and the coconut cream to separate for this recipe).
- I highly recommend using a high-speed blender to blend frozen fruits like mangos. It has resistant blades that will pulverize the fruits in no time without getting damaged and provides a perfectly smooth result.
- If using a small blender, shortly run the frozen mango under warm water. This will slightly soften them and help the blending process. It will also spare the blades of your blender.
Calories: 309kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 37g