- 1 cup seedless watermelon fresh or frozen
- 1 cup pineapple
- ½ cup strawberries fresh or frozen
- ½ lime
- ½ cup coconut water
Cut off the peel/rind of the watermelon and pineapple. Then, cut them into medium-sized cubes. If using fresh strawberries, wash them and cut off the tops.
Add the lime juice and coconut water to the bowl of your blender.
Next, add in the watermelon, pineapple chunks and strawberries.
Blend on high until perfectly smooth.
- Freeze your watermelon cubes before adding them to the smoothie. They will act as ice cubes and make your smoothie ice-cold without diluting it further.
- Use frozen strawberries if you prefer a thicker consistency.
- This KitchenAid blender is the one I use and LOVE. It makes the smoothest smoothies and sauces. Plus it's powerful enough to make homemade nut butter.
- Enjoy the smoothie right after preparing to prevent to fruit and the liquid from separating.
- Alternatives to milk for smoothies: water, coconut water, citrus juices, coconut cream, and plant-based milk alternatives. Read our tips above.
Calories: 92kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 2g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 16g