- 1 bottle of (100 ml) Crodino or other non-alcoholic bitter
- 3 fl. oz (90 ml) fresh orange juice
- 3 fl. oz (90 ml) non-alcoholic sparkling wine or tonic water
- A splash of sparkling water or soda water
- 1 orange slice to garnish
Fill a wine glass with ice cubes.
Juice an orange. Strain the pulp if desired.
Add the Crodino, orange juice and non-alcoholic sparkling wine to the glass. Finish it off with a splash of sparkling water or soda.
Garnish with a slice of orange and some fresh basil.
Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Sugar: 6g