- 2.5 oz (75 ml) passion fruit puree from 3-4 fresh passion fruits
- 1 cup (140 g) frozen mango
- 1.5 oz (45 ml) vanilla vodka or regular vodka and ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 oz (30 ml) passion fruit liqueur such as Passoa
- A few drops of lime juice
Place a small fine-mesh strainer on top of a bowl. Cut the passion fruits in half and scoop out the seeds and pulp. Push out as much puree as possible through the strainer with the back of a spoon (see step-by-step pictures in post above).
Add the frozen mango, passion fruit puree, vanilla vodka, passion fruit liqueur and a few drops of lime juice to a blender (or bowl if using a stick blender).
Blend until perfectly smooth.
Transfer the mixture into a Martini coupe and garnish with half a passion fruit.
Calories: 254kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 17g