- 120 g grated carrots about 2 medium carrots
- ½ cup (80 g) almonds or walnuts
- ⅔ cup (60 g) gluten-free oats
- ⅔ cup (60 g) shredded coconut + more for coating
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) melted coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon all-spice
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
Peel the carrots and grate them with a grater.
Set half the oats aside. Add the shredded coconut, almonds and remaining oats to a food processor. Blend until finely ground.
Add the carrots, maple syrup and 4 spice to the food processor and shortly blend again until combined. Stir in the oats that you previously set aside.
Form 8 large energy balls with your hands. Coat with more shredded coconut if desired.
Calories: 86kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g