- ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar (see notes) or brown sugar
- 2 ice cubes
- 1.5 fluid ounce (45 ml) Jack Daniel's Fire whiskey or use whiskey and 1 teaspoon cinnamon syrup (more to taste)
- 8 fluid ounces (235 ml) apple cider
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 apple cut in slices
Rim the glasses (optional)
Juice half a lemon. Carefully pour the juice onto a plate or in a small container. Add the sugar to another plate or container.
Gently dip the rim of a clean glass in lemon juice, then in coconut sugar. Make circular motions to coat the rim evenly.
- Coconut sugar has a subtle toffee flavor that works really well with this cinnamon apple cider cocktail. Brown sugar works well, too!
- To make it alcohol-free: replace the apple cider with sparkling apple juice (or apple juice mixed with a splash of sparkling water) and use cinnamon syrup instead of cinnamon whiskey.
- For a crowd (8 cocktails): you can make the cocktail in a punch bowl. Use half a gallon (64 fluid ounces) apple cider and 12 ounces Jack Daniel's Fire.
Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Sugar: 23g