- ½ cup rolled oats gluten-free
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2-3 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vegan protein powder optional
- ¼ cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- ½ cup plant-based milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2-3 tablespoons plant-based yogurt
In a small bowl or Mason jar, mix the gluten-free oats with the chia seeds and cocoa powder.
Add the maple syrup, raspberries and plant-based milk. Mix with a fork until the raspberries are lightly mashed and everything is well combined. Close with a lid or cover with plastic film. Store in the fridge overnight.
The next morning, stir in some plant-based yogurt. Eat as is or top with more yogurt and raspberries.
- Choose rolled oats rather than thick steel-cut oats. Avoid instant oats as they might make the mixture soggy.
- You can mix in frozen raspberries. They will thaw while the overnights oats sit in the fridge.
- We recommend hazelnut milk for an even richer chocolate flavor. Unsweetened almond milk and soy milk work great, too.
- You can store the overnight oats in the fridge for up to 3 days. Only add yogurt and toppings right before serving.
Calories: 315kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 4g