Very simple pasta salad with fresh cherry tomatoes, juicy artichoke hearts and a lemon juice and olive oil dressing.
Less is more! The quickest pasta salad!
Making a delicious pasta dish doesn't have to be complicated, take hours to make and require an endless list of ingredient. The sun shining and you want to enjoy the weather instead of spending hours in the kitchen? I get it!
Try this quick: cut up some cherry tomatoes and some artichoke hearts. Cook some pasta. Make a nice lemony dressing with olive oil, lemon juice and dried herbs. Top it off with some fresh basil. Done. Comes together in 20 minutes.
Similar recipes here
Tomato & artichoke pasta salad : less is more !
- 20 cherry tomatoes (300 g)
- 2 cans artichoke hearts (2 x 240 g drained weight)
- 320 g gluten free spaghetti (80 g/serving)
- 4 tbsp. olive oil extra virgin
- 1 squeeze lemon juice to taste
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 pinch salt, pepper I like to use Sichuan pepper
- 1 handful fresh basil leaves
- 2 slices lemon organic
- Boil water with salt. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package.Drain and rinse under cold water for 1 minute.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them in half.
- Drain the artichoke hearts and cut them in half.
- If desired, cut the lemon slices in small pieces, skin on.
- Toss the tomatoes, the artichokes and the lemon in a large bowl with oliveoil, a squeeze of lemon juice, salt, pepper and oregano.
- Add the pasta to the bowl and mix well.
- Serve cold with fresh basil leave and a dash of pepper.
Did you like this recipe? Let me know!