A crunchy fennel salad with a sweet orange and honey dressing. Add a few mint leaves for some extra freshness. It is perfect as a side during summer or to put on your Sunday brunch table.
Fennel Salad with Orange-Honey Dressing
A crunchy fennel salad with a sweet orange and honey dressing. Add a few mint leaves for some extra freshness. It is perfect as a side during summer or to put on your Sunday brunch table.Print Pin
For the salad
- 1 large fennel (or 2 small ones)
- 4 oranges
- 1 handful fresh mint
For the dressing
- 1 orange freshly juiced
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey or agave syrup
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- Wash the fennel. Cut it in half or in quarters and put them in a large salad bowl. You can also cut it in rings or slices if you prefer.
- Using a sharp knife, slice off the edges of the oranges and cut off the peel. Gently cut them in wheels or supremes and add them to the bowl.
- Wash the mint. Roughly chop the leaves and add them to the fennel. Save some for decoration.
- To prepare the dressing, juice an orange. Add the olive oil, honey, vinegar. Whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss. Serve right away or store in the fridge until serving.
Leave a rating and comment below! Thank you!Don't forget to mention @cookingwithelo on social media
More salad recipes here
Did you like this recipe? Let me know!