Crispy potato wedges are the perfect side dish or even a really nice dinner with different dips. This recipe reveals how to get them EXTRA crispy!
Crispy Potato Wedges
Crispy potato wedges are the perfect side dish or even a really nice dinner with different dips. This recipe reveals how to get them EXTRA crispy!Print Pin
- 800 g potatoes choose a variety that is suitable for fries
- 6 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- Peel the potatoes and cut them lengthwise into wedges of desired size.
- The secret to make your potato wedges EXTRA crips, is to soak them in ice-cold water for at least 1 hour. You can however skip this step if you don't have time.
- If you soaked the potatoes in water, it is very important to dry them thoroughly.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Take out 2baking sheets and line them with parchment paper.
- Put the potatoes in a large bowl and add the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Dispose them in rows on the baking sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 200°C. Then, flip the potatoes and bake for another 15 minutes or until golden brown (it depends on the potato variety).
- Finally, put the oven on "grill" mode for a few more minutes. Watch carefully to make sure the potatoes don’t burn.
Leave a rating and comment below! Thank you!Don't forget to mention @cookingwithelo on social media
Did you like this recipe? Let me know!