Quick beet salad ready under 15 minutes. Soft pre-cooked beets combined to a delicious balsamic vinegar dressing and topped with roasted sesame seeds. Perfect as a side salad or an appetizer.
Beet Salad with Balsamic Dressing
Quick beet salad ready under 15 minutes. Soft pre-cooked beets combined to a delicious balsamic vinegar dressing and topped with roasted sesame seeds.Print Pin
- 125 g Spring salad mix
- 3 pre-cooked beets vacuum-packed
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- Wash and drain the salad.
- Cut the pre-cooked beets into small cubes.
- For the dressing, mix the balsamic vinegar with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a pan, dry roast roast the sesame seeds until golden (no oil).
- Toss the salad and the beets with the dressing. Top with the roasted sesame seeds.
Leave a rating and comment below! Thank you!Don't forget to mention @cookingwithelo on social media
Did you like this recipe? Let me know!